Latest headlines from top conservative websites.
- Schiff: 'More than I Could Stomach' to Hear McCarthy Say Equal Justice — He Wants Trump to Gets a PassRepresentative Adam Schiff (D-CA) said Thursday on MSNBC's "The Last Word" that it was more than he could stomach listening to Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) discuss "equal justice."
- Fauci: No One 'Would Want to' Tell People to Wear Masks in Early 2020, We Had Few Infections in Society That Didn't Like MasksDuring a portion of an interview aired on Tuesday’s edition of PBS’ “American Masters,” former NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci defended his changing recommendations on mask-wearing in 2020 by stating […]
- Fauci: We 'Need' to Do Things 'That Make a Pathogen More Transmissible or More Pathogenic,' and 'Some' Call that Gain of FunctionDuring a portion of an interview aired on Tuesday’s edition of PBS’ “American Masters,” former NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci argued that there are “a number of experiments that need […]
- On March 20, 2023, the Texas Tribune claimed the AR-15 was the U.S. infantry rifle used by soldiers during the Vietnam War.
- Representative Daniel Goldman (D-NY) said Tuesday on "CNN Primetime" that House Republicans potentially are trying to obstruct Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's investigation by requesting he testify before Congress about […]
- A March 20, 2023, Texas Tribune report claims officers, many of whom were armed with AR-15s, were afraid to confront the lone Uvalde school attacker, who was allegedly armed with […]
- Former President Donald Trump has surged to a double-digit lead over Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) after they were tied in early February, according to a hypothetical 2024 Republican primary poll.
- Former President Donald Trump reached number one on Billboard’s digital song sales chart with his debut single, “Justice For All,” featuring the J6 Prison Choir.
- GOP Rep. Steube: Yellen Getting Speaking Fees from Banks She'll Decide on Bailouts for Is 'Corruption' 'Beyond the Pale'On Tuesday’s broadcast of the Fox Business Network’s “Evening Edit,” Rep. Greg Steube (R-FL) stated that there is a “level of corruption in Washington” that “is beyond the pale” and […]
- Andrew McCarthy predicted Bragg will have a hard time convicting former President Donald Trump of a felony.
The Daily Signal
- A leading technology policy expert is calling for “a wholesale ban on TikTok” a day before the Chinese-owned social media app’s chief executive officer will… Read More The post TikTok’s […]
- The San Francisco Board of Supervisors is talking about ideas to bring racial reparations to the Bay Area. The proposals discussed during a recent board… Read More The post San […]
- Honduras on March 15 announced plans to establish diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China. Given Beijing’s insistence on a “One China Principle,” the… Read More The post Washington […]
- Americans should be concerned about Donald Trump’s potential arrest and indictment regardless of their personal opinions of the former president, Heritage Foundation President Kevin Roberts said in… Read More The post Americans […]
- Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey on Tuesday issued an emergency regulation on gender transition treatments to protect children from what he calls “inhumane science experiments.”… Read More The post Missouri […]
- In stark contrast to the bucolic vision of harvesting energy from the wind, New Jersey is witnessing harsh political reality. Gov. Phil Murphy has approved… Read More The post New […]
- During his first term in office, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis implemented what he calls “the Florida Blueprint” to propel his state to No. 1 in… Read More The post DeSantis […]
- Congressional Republicans are busy trying to uncover the origin of COVID-19, which has killed more than 1.1 million Americans. Earlier this month, Sen. Josh… Read More The post Why […]
- A federal judge issued a temporary injunction blocking multiple California gun restrictions Monday, saying the laws violated the Constitution in light of a landmark Supreme… Read More The post ‘Unconstitutional’: […]
- Sen. Ted Cruz is calling Dr. Anthony Fauci a “dangerous door-to-door salesman” in response to a viral video of the now-retired federal health official and… Read More The post Cruz, […]
- Companies are posting ads seeking to recruit workers for positions they have little or no […]
- Left wing establishment media is turning more and more on popular Chinese Communist Party-sanctioned social […]
- Canada assures that its financial institutions are “stable and resilient” following the collapse of California-based […]
- NYPD Bracing for Possible Trump Indictment; Officers Ordered to Patrol in Uniform and Be Ready for DeploymentAccording to a March 21 memo obtained by News 4 New York, New York Police […]
- Public Safety Minister Marco Mendicino announced the launch of public consultations on March 10 to […]
- On Mar. 20, Volkswagen found all of its assets in Russia frozen by a local […]
- According to data by consulting firm ECA International, New York City is the most expensive […]
- Weatherwoman Alissa Carlson Schwartz was diagnosed with a leaky heart valve after a similar on-air […]
- Former House Speaker Paul Ryan said an indictment would help Donald Trump’s 2024 bid and that he is rooting for anyone but the former president this time around.
- (The Center Square) – A new proposed rule that would increase fees for nonimmigrant work visas by an average of 225% has come under fire from a bipartisan group of […]
- For 100 years, the Lincoln Memorial has been a Washington, D.C., staple — it’s seen by millions of visitors each year.
- HARRISBURG — Embattled Pennsylvania state Rep. Mike Zabel — a Delaware County Democrat who was facing numerous allegations of sexual harassment — has announced in a letter to House Speaker […]
- Former Vice President Mike Pence has revealed what he thinks is his greatest strength if he chooses to run for president in the 2024 election.
- Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT) will introduce legislation this week to prevent the Treasury from minting a $1 trillion platinum coin, a controversial workaround to raising the debt limit.
- (The Center Square) – More than four out of every 10 voters now feels as if the country is severely divided, with a combined 20% of individuals admitting that they […]
- ATLANTA (AP) — As the 2024 campaign season begins, political players are looking in the mirror and deciding whether they see an American president staring back.
One American News Network (OANN)
- An ex-addict cautioned how San Francisco, CA, has turned into the epicenter of the national […]
- Senator Rand Paul has suggested that the Manhattan district attorney Alvin Bragg “should be put […]
- Colorado dentist James Craig has been accused of lacing his wife’s pre-workout protein shakes with […]
- Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham (D-N.M.) and the state's top health authorities issued a warning that […]
- Freshman Missouri Republican congressman Mark Alford is one of the rising stars in the House […]
- House Speaker Kevin McCarthy hosted a panel at the annual GOP policy retreat. One America's […]
- 'The targeting of TikTok feels to me, and reeks to me, as part of this overall culture war thing'
- Dont'a Hightowe had a great career
- 'This is bigger than Donald Trump'
- “I am just doing my job” — English’s most dangerous phrase.
- Three lessons
- County's Lawsuit Suing Energy Companies For 'Climate Change' Teed Up For Supreme Court
- 'It’s not accomplishing anything'
- 'Not all law enforcement field work is this glamorous'
- 'Far more serious crimes'
- 'It all comes down to money, full stop'
- Dylan Mulvaney, a biological man who identifies as a transgender woman, has apparently received a letter of praise from Vice President Kamala Harris."I send you my warmest greetings as you […]
- University president decries drag as 'derisive, divisive and demoralizing misogyny,' says school 'will not host a drag show on campus'In a message to students, faculty, and staff, West Texas A&M University President Walter Wendler said that drag performances denigrate women and declared that the school will not host a […]
- 'Absolutely damning' NPR report accuses Rolling Stone of covering up child porn charges in article on FBI raid of star journalist's homeAn NPR report documented how the Rolling Stone misled readers on a story about an FBI raid on a prominent journalist's house by hiding accusations of child sex abuse against […]
- DeSantis believes he could defeat Biden, cites differences between himself and Trump: 'I would have fired somebody like Fauci'Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis believes he has what it takes to serve as president and thinks he could defeat President Joe Biden."I think what it takes is to have a […]
- Video captures the moment a heroic security guard tackled an armed man in a devil mask, possibly preventing mass shooting at Florida strip clubA security guard is being hailed as a hero who possibly thwarted a mass shooting after he tackled an armed man in a devil mask about to enter a famous […]
- A 21-year-old woman went missing for two months before her body was found tied up in a shopping cart in an alley in Chicago, Illinois. Rosa Chacon went missing on […]
- Freedom cannot be preserved by people who are enslaved to their sin. This week, Jason Whitlock weighed in on the news that former President Trump may soon be arrested for […]
- Twitter is dishing out digital dung by providing an automatic response to press inquiries that consists of a single poop emoji. Elon Musk noted in a tweet on Sunday that […]
- Radio talk show host Howard Stern said that former "Daily Show" host Jon Stewart would win if he ran for president. The shock jock made the comments on his show […]
- The longest-serving member of the Louisiana state legislature has officially switched parties from Democrat to Republican.On Friday, Rep. Francis Thompson changed his registration to Republican after serving as a Democrat […]
- Some white people are pretending to be ‘persons of color’ because it is professionally and monetarily beneficial to do so.
- At Equity High School, a composite of leftist policies found across the country, students are not allowed to compete at all.
- It’s no coincidence that attacks on sensible caution about open-ended war in Ukraine are being hyped by those who won't admit they erred on Iraq.
- If parents do not step in, our children will not know any better than to model their lives after their favorite singer or NBA player.
- The criminal conviction of former President Donald Trump has remained the top priority on Democrats' agenda for seven years.
- In a recent webinar, Robin DiAngelo made remarks strikingly similar to those of segregationists some 60 years ago.
- Texas GOP Sen. John Cornyn took time out of his Tuesday to attack The Federalist's CEO for criticizing his embarrassing Ukraine obsession.
- Normal people should be furious. Once again, the government changed the rules everyone lives by for a small, extremely wealthy, and politically connected group of people.
- America needs more people who are as clear-sighted and brave as the man in the video.
- The article is a stone designed to kill two birds. The first is justifying the Uvalde cops' cowardice. The second is advancing the war on ARs.
The Washington Free Becon
- Think Tank Executive Provided ‘Explosive’ Info to FBI About Hunter Biden’s Chinese Deals, Lawyer ClaimsAn Israeli think tank executive claims he told the FBI in 2019 that members of the Biden family warned a Chinese energy executive about a coming federal investigation, allowing him […]
- What's happening: Democrats are beginning to lash out at people who think crime is bad by insisting that having your car burglarized and riding the subway next to a fentanyl-smoking […]
- Liberal Wisconsin Supreme Court candidate Janet Protasiewicz in a debate against her conservative opponent on Tuesday defended her decisions to issue light sentences to some rapists and pedophiles while serving […]
- A large majority of voters believe schools should be required to inform parents when their child wants to change gender identity at school, new polling shows, a finding that bolsters […]
- Small business owners are suing the Biden administration for allegedly denying them federal funds over their race, Fox News reported. The post Small Business Owners Sue Biden Admin for Racial […]
- Congress Threatens To Subpoena Blinken for Blocking Investigation Into Bungled Afghanistan WithdrawalThe chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee is threatening to issue a subpoena to compel Secretary of State Antony Blinken to produce a litany of documents detailing the administration’s […]
- Philadelphia on Monday agreed to pay more than $9 million to protesters who attended Black Lives Matter rallies in 2020, just as the city suffers from record homicides and a […]
- Websites for more than two-dozen state governments use a web-tracking code made by the parent company of TikTok, a Chinese spyware app, the Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday. The post […]
- People are happier when they live in a country governed by a hot leader. It's not just common sense, it's science. The post Blueprint for Success: Country With Hottest Leader […]
- American taxpayers have already given Moderna $10 billion for its coronavirus vaccine. If the Biden administration gets its wish, that tab could soon grow. The post The Biden Administration’s Strange, […]
Just the News
- Cammack called the banks out for focusing on liberal causes more than actually managing the money properly
- The California Rifle & Pistol Association brought the suit.
- "Only Congress could lawfully establish a Central Bank Digital Currency in the United States, but that hasn’t stopped CBDC advocates from working to normalize this Orwellian payment system," he said.
- "After surveying local law enforcement, U.S. Attorney’s offices around the country reported back to Main Justice that there was no legitimate law-enforcement basis for the Attorney General’s directive," the report reads.
- The suit, brought with help of America First Legal, alleges DOJ is violating the Presidential Records Act by keeping the declassified records from the Archives.
- A physician’s assistant in New York was fired from her job after reporting adverse reactions to the Covid-19 jabs to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS). According to100 Percent […]
- Republican Arkansas Governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders has signed legislation that will prohibit transgender people in public schools from using the bathrooms that match their gender identity. According to the Associated […]
- US National Security Council spokesman John Kirby has said that Washington is firmly opposed to a ceasefire between Russia and Ukraine. In an interview with Fox News on Sunday, the […]
- NASA scientists have warned that Earth could be at a much higher risk of asteroid impact than previously believed. The warning comes from James Garvin, the Goddard Space Flight Center Chief […]
- Russian presidetn Vladimir Putin has vowed to respond to British plans to send ammunition containing depleted uranium to Ukraine as Moscow warned that the risk of a ‘nuclear collision’ was […]
The National Pulse
- NEW YORK – Over a hundred conservative-leaning demonstrators gathered at the Collect Pond Park in Lower Manhattan Monday evening, intent on showing support for embattled former President Donald J. Trump, […]
- The innocence of American children is at risk, as far-leftists continue their unholy crusade to brainwash the minds of minors with revisionist history, transgender ideology, and psychological warfare against traditional, […]
- RAW EGG NATIONALIST: The World Has a Plastic Problem, as New Study Into ‘Plasticosis’ Disease Reveals.“Plasticosis” is the name a group of scientists have given to the damage caused by ingestion of plastics. The research these scientists carried out is based on seabirds, but has […]
- STRANGE: U.S. Embassy Handed Out Sensitive Data Contract to Now BANNED Chinese State-Owned Firm Just Days Before Trump’s Beijing Trip.Federal spending records indicate the U.S. Embassy in Beijing purchased internet service from China Unicom, a state-owned firm banned in the United States for national security reasons, and concerns over […]
- Scientists from Osaka University, Japan have discovered a way to use artificial intelligence (AI) to read our minds – quite literally. By combining magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) with AI technology, […]
100 Percent Fedup
- The following article was written by Frank Schaefer and first published on 100 Percent Fed Up: WHAT? Greta Thunberg Awarded Honorary Doctorate Of Theology At Finnish University Climate activist Greta […]
- BREAKING: Ron DeSantis Doubles Down On Attacks Against Trump Just One Day After Mocking Trump’s IndictmentThe following article was written by Frank Schaefer and first published on 100 Percent Fed Up: BREAKING: Ron DeSantis Doubles Down On Attacks Against Trump Just One Day After Mocking […]
- Democrat Senator SLAMS Biden For Vetoing Bipartisan Anti-ESG Bill In Furtherance Of ‘Radical Agenda’The following article was written by Frank Schaefer and first published on 100 Percent Fed Up: Democrat Senator SLAMS Biden For Vetoing Bipartisan Anti-ESG Bill In Furtherance Of ‘Radical Agenda’ […]
- FLASHBACK to ONLY ONE YEAR AGO: Stormy Daniels Ordered to Pay Trump $300,000 After Losing Her Defamation Case AppealThe following article was written by Patty McMurray and first published on 100 Percent Fed Up: FLASHBACK to ONLY ONE YEAR AGO: Stormy Daniels Ordered to Pay Trump $300,000 After […]
- Liberal, Soros-Funded Candidate For Wisconsin Supreme Court Gets Attacked For Giving No Jail Time To Child Rapist… Blames Victim [VIDEO]The following article was written by Frank Schaefer and first published on 100 Percent Fed Up: Liberal, Soros-Funded Candidate For Wisconsin Supreme Court Gets Attacked For Giving No Jail Time […]
- Donald Trump is responding to new criminal charges being pursued in the Special Counsel investigation into the classified documents case. ABC News on Tuesday reported that the Special Counsel’s prosecutors […]
- The Special Counsel investigation’s prosecutors have presented evidence that former President Donald Trump has “knowingly and deliberately misled his own attorneys about his retention of classified materials after leaving office,” […]
- During an appearance on WABC Radio on Tuesday, Tucker Carlson expressed frustration that his private text messages regarding former President Trump were given to the public. The texts, which he […]
- Ron DeSantis Brushes Off Trump’s Insults: ‘Call Me Whatever You Want As Long As You Call Me A Winner’In a recent interview with Piers Morgan, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis finally addressed comments former President Donald Trump made against him. While discussing his perspective on Trump’s leadership style, DeSantis […]
- In a recent interview with Piers Morgan, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis didn’t commit to running for president in 2024, but he exuded confidence that he would win if he decided […]