Latest headlines from top conservative websites.
- Tuesday on Fox News Channel's "Hannity," Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) spoke on his latest evidence regarding the origins of COVID-19.
- Former Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) called on Republicans to spend less time on the banning of books in schools and more time on gun violence.
- Report: D.C. Judge Orders Mike Pence to Testify in J6 Probe, Rules He Has Immunity on 'Certain Topics'Former Vice President Mike Pence was ordered Tuesday to testify in relation to the January 6 probe, but a judge "agreed, at least in part," that he is entitled to […]
- Silicon Valley Bank should have concentrated on safeguarding their depositors’ money and making sound investments, but failed bank was too narrowly focused on pushing a progressive agenda.
- Press Secretary for AZ Gov. Katie Hobbs Posts About Pointing Guns at 'Transphobes' After Nashville ShootingOn the same day that a 28-year-old transgender shooter attacked a Nashville Christian school, Arizona Gov. Katie Hobbs' (D) Press Sec., Joselyn Berry, sent a tweet that focused on pointing […]
- The Biden Pentagon on Thursday defended its recently-established policy to use American taxpayer money to pay for troops' travel and accommodations when seeking abortions, in response to Republican arguments that […]
- Media outlets and members of the transgender movement had disturbing responses to the shooting up of a Christian elementary school in Nashville by a transgender person.
- Daines: SF Fed Said 'Financial Risks from Climate Change' Were 'Top of Mind' Issue as Fed Hiked Rates Months Before SVB CollapseOn Tuesday’s broadcast of the Fox Business Network’s “Cavuto: Coast to Coast,” Sen. Steve Daines (R-MT) criticized regulators at the San Francisco Federal Reserve for focusing on climate change and […]
- Manufacturing activity in the central Atlantic region of the United States showed modest improvements in March, according to a survey from the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond released on Tuesday.
- The NFL has made a much-sought-after rules change during its Annual Meeting moving to allow teams to assign jersey number "0" to players.
The Daily Signal
- A Virginia school district’s new superintendent decided Wedbesday to remove 14 sexually explicit books from school libraries and donate them to the county government’s public… Read More The post EXCLUSIVE: […]
- JPMorgan Chase Must Allow Shareholders to Weigh in on Report Into Politically-Motivated ‘Debanking,’ SEC RulesJPMorgan Chase & Co. must allow shareholders to vote on a resolution urging the company to investigate politically-motivated discrimination after Chase denied payments or canceled… Read More The post JPMorgan […]
- DOJ Discouraged Marshals From Arresting Illegal Protesters at Supreme Court Justices Homes, Senator SaysThe Department of Justice appears to have discouraged the U.S. Marshals from arresting protesters illegally demonstrating at the homes of the Supreme Court justices, according… Read More The post DOJ […]
- The legacy media have a preset narrative machine when it comes to mass shootings. That narrative machine takes into account the identities of the shooter… Read More The post Transgender Shooter […]
- Rep. Anna Paulina Luna, R-Fla., forced District of Columbia officials on Wednesday to address the abortion scandal the city has been ignoring for the past… Read More The post Congresswoman […]
- The Alabama Supreme Court unanimously rejected the Southern Poverty Law Center’s motion to remove a duly-appointed judge, and one of the justices condemned the center… Read More The post ‘Shameful’: […]
- Historian Arnold Toynbee observed “an autopsy of history would show that all great nations commit suicide.” It’s hard not to think about this reading the… Read More The post A […]
- Justin Sparks has devoted his life to public service, although he never expected to find himself representing his St. Louis community in the Missouri House… Read More The post Why […]
- U.S. Capitol Police Lt. Tarik Johnson expected a relatively easy day when he arrived at work at 7 a.m. on Jan. 6, 2021. Johnson, a… Read More The post Capitol […]
- Federal and state officials—as well as teachers unions—should be held accountable for the consequences of school closures, lawmakers on the House Select Subcommittee on the… Read More The post 5 […]
- Instructions for Chinese Women and Girls (Nǚ jiè 女誡) is an ancient Chinese guidebook for […]
- Migrants crossing from the U.S. into Canada at unofficial crossing sites connecting the two countries […]
- In an exclusive interview with The Washington Post, New York City’s Commissioner for Immigrant Affairs, […]
- The disgraced former center of the digital currency universe, Sam Bankman-Fried, a 31-year-old who passed […]
- On Mar. 26, seven people were found dead at the site of a massive explosion […]
- The following open letter is by Felipe Salinas, Chairman of the Multi-Ethnic Alliance of New […]
- The document also demands parents undertake that they and their children will stay away from […]
- In what looks to be a legal slugfest, anti-abortion groups have challenged the U.S. Food […]
- More than 6 in 10 adults do not want former President Donald Trump, who appears to be on the verge of being indicted by a Manhattan grand jury, to be […]
- (The Center Square) – President Joe Biden’s approval rating dropped again, nearing the lowest point since he took office, a new poll shows.
- Amid news that Donald Trump is about to be indicted by a hyperpartisan prosecutor and of his hysterical responses, and prompted by vagrant reading about the War of 1812 and […]
- Former House Speaker Paul Ryan said an indictment would help Donald Trump’s 2024 bid and that he is rooting for anyone but the former president this time around.
- (The Center Square) – A new proposed rule that would increase fees for nonimmigrant work visas by an average of 225% has come under fire from a bipartisan group of […]
- For 100 years, the Lincoln Memorial has been a Washington, D.C., staple — it’s seen by millions of visitors each year.
- HARRISBURG — Embattled Pennsylvania state Rep. Mike Zabel — a Delaware County Democrat who was facing numerous allegations of sexual harassment — has announced in a letter to House Speaker […]
- Former Vice President Mike Pence has revealed what he thinks is his greatest strength if he chooses to run for president in the 2024 election.
One American News Network (OANN)
- Tennessee Governor Bill Lee speaks to the residents of his state inn the aftermath of […]
- In the wake of Roe versus Wade's overturning this Summer, the Department of Defense wrote […]
- Twitter has temporarily restricted Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene’s Congressional account for seven days after she […]
- President Biden continues to urge lawmakers to pass gun legislation as he prepares for a […]
- Diplomats from the U.S. and Russia are taking jabs at each other over a fizzling […]
- A number of tech leaders and well-known Artificial Intelligence researchers, along with Elon Musk and […]
- The latter's bias and hypocrisy
- 'We believe this is a critical conversation for school districts to have at this moment'
- 'every Democratic member of the intelligence community is outraged'
- 'Heart problems'
- You can do what you want when you're from Vegas
- He also receives $1,494 in additional compensation
- Dem Rep Whose Trans Child Was Charged With Assaulting A Cop Denounces ‘Cruelty’ Against Trans People'They’re waging an especially vicious crusade'
- 'Trump…needs to get the nomination'
- The delay is reportedly largely due to a previously scheduled break
- 'I appreciate the question'
- A Mississippi family is devastated after a tornado recently killed one little girl and severely injured her cousin, just as her mother was giving birth to new life.On Friday, Dominique […]
- 'Ticketmaster for illegal immigrants': Josh Hawley accuses DHS of providing app for illegal migrants to enter the countryRepublican Senator Josh Hawley of Missouri demanded answers from Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas recently, questioning the government official about an app that the senator described as a […]
- Police chief reveals Nashville mass murderer had another target — and the significant reason why she didn't follow throughNashville Police Chief John Drake made an interesting disclosure on Monday about the plans of the perpetrator of the Covenant School massacre.At a press conference, Drake said that investigators had […]
- Pentagon gearing up for space warfare with Chinese and Russian forces, seeks over $30 billion for Space ForceFormer President Donald Trump founded and funded the U.S. Space Force as the sixth arm of the military in 2019, noting that "American superiority in space is absolutely vital."The current […]
- Attendees at a school board meeting in Florida erupted in applause earlier this week after a long-serving principal, who fell for an internet scam that nearly cost the school $100,000, […]
- Biden recently made a trip to Canada to sit down with Justin Trudeau, and the result was a few clips of Biden fumbling around and making bizarre comments. Dave Rubin […]
- NHL commissioner considers scrapping 'pride' nights entirely as yet another player refuses to wear jerseyAfter another NHL player refused to wear a "pride"-themed jersey during warm-ups, NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman said the league will evaluate whether or not to continue hosting any "Pride Night" […]
- Horowitz: Jailbreak! Man accused of stabbing Senator Rand Paul’s staffer was repeat violent offender released under Trump’s First Step ActWell, well. It turns out that Congress must stew in the pot legislators cooked. Fox News reports that Glynn Neal, the man accused of stabbing Senator Rand Paul’s staffer, was […]
- Students at a Virginia university recently protested and signed a petition to remove Governor Glenn Youngkin (R) as the graduation speaker, calling him "harmful and disrespectful" to the school's community.On […]
- Hundreds of the terror attacks on pro-life facilities, groups, and churches committed in recent years have gone unpunished. There are signs this week that some justice may finally be meted […]
- Twitter Bans Federalist CEO Sean Davis For Reporting On ‘Trans Day Of Vengeance’ Following Nashville ShootingFederalist CEO Sean Davis was locked out of his Twitter account Tuesday night for factually reporting on the 'Trans Day Of Vengeance.'
- Fixed It For You: Here’s What The Vilest Headlines About The Nashville School Shooting Should Have SaidFrom sympathizing with the shooter to framing her victims as the villains, here are the most egregious headlines from corporate media.
- I had a miscarriage, not an abortion, and here’s why I’m angry about those who aren’t making that distinction.
- DOJ Won’t Say If It Will Investigate Trans Shooter’s Attack On Christian School As Hate Crime, But We Can Guess The AnswerThe DOJ doesn't seem interested in investigating why a mentally unstable transgender person might shoot up a Christian school.
- House Republicans held a hearing on Tuesday, highlighting the failures of Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, election officials in managing the locality's 2022 election.
- If Uvalde cops had shown any of the urgency or bravery of Nashville cops, many, if not all, of the 19 children and 2 teachers would be alive.
- Behind all the partisanship of the shooting story is an unavoidable reality: Our modern mental-health crisis is out of control.
- The double-standard animating the press and prosecutors is bad enough, but Broidy’s allegations raise serious national security concerns.
- Here are some items I've found to fill Easter baskets with higher-quality treats and more gift-quality items to observe Easter as a high feast.
- The 'Barstool conservative' philosophy, a selfish focus on sex and pleasure, would only lead conservatism to betray itself.
The Washington Free Becon
- The press secretary for Arizona governor Katie Hobbs (D.) resigned Wednesday after tweeting a threatening image calling out "transphobes" hours after a transgender mass shooter killed six people at a […]
- Anti-Semitic congresswoman Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.) on Sunday retweeted a video that falsely purports to show Israeli troops attacking Palestinians, with Tlaib saying the video shows "the violent apartheid government of […]
- California owes up to $800 billion and counting to its black residents, according to economists advising the state panel in charge of a race reparations plan. The post California Reparations […]
- President Joe Biden is pressing Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu to back down from plans to overhaul the country’s judiciary, comments that threaten to further inflame unrest across the Jewish state. […]
- Minneapolis Public Schools is holding a "gender resource fair" at an elementary school that will feature a drag queen story hour and an activist doctor speaking about "supporting young transgender […]
- The Biden administration wants to enact sharp budget cuts to the U.S. Navy that would force it to prematurely retire almost a dozen ships and take offline critical missile systems […]
- As Veterans Learned the DCCC Had Leaked Their Data, the VA’s Tech Chief Was Meeting With His Wife. She Runs the DCCC.On Feb. 8, the Air Force informed two Republican veterans that their information had been improperly leaked to a Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee contractor. That same day, the Department of […]
- What happened: Another white liberal was exposed for what appear to be bogus claims of non-white heritage. Vianne Timmons, the president of Memorial University in Canada, became embroiled in scandal […]
- Department of Energy secretary Jennifer Granholm is spending spring break on a taxpayer-funded trip to Puerto Rico this week, her fourth official visit to the island since October. The post […]
- 'State-Sanctioned Kidnapping': California Dems Approve Plan To Let Kids Enroll in Group Homes Without Parental ConsentCalifornia Democrats on Tuesday advanced a bill that would let children as young as 12 years old check into group homes without parental consent, which critics say would enable the […]
Just the News
- What the senator said was revolting. I'm not going to address it," Mayorkas said.
- White House moves forward with Gulf of Mexico drilling auction, weeks after approving Willow projectThe administration was forced to auction off the land after Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) included it in the Inflation Reduction Act.
- Virginia Democrat Sen. Tim Kaine introduced the bipartisan legislation in February.
- The break was reportedly pre-planned.
- Rep. Troy Nehls called on people to reach out to their legislators to co-sponsor the Medal of Honor Act.
- A trans activist group is due to hold a ‘Trans Day of Vengeance’ demonstration outside the Supreme Court on Saturday, just days after a transgender individual opened fire on a […]
- A barge carrying 1,400 tons of toxic methanol is among those that crashed on the Ohio River near Louisville, Kentucky, on Tuesday, and is partially submerged. Emergency crews responded after […]
- The police in Nashville have said they are not going to release details of the manifesto left behind by the transgender-identified individual who shot dead 6 people at a Christian […]
- Joe Biden responded to questions about Monday’s horrific school shooting in Nashville by laughing hysterically in front of a team of reporters. Biden was asked if he believes Christians were […]
- Campaigners are warning that a green technology, hailed as an environmentally friendly way of dealing with waste, is actually poisoning Welsh rivers. Anaerobic digesters which are widely regarded as a […]
The National Pulse
- “Autism” rates are skyrocketing among children in the United States, especially in the state of California, according to new data obtained from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The […]
- “Pharmaceutical marketers have noticed the power of patient persuasion and begun to leverage ‘patient influencers’ in brand campaigns,” says a new study by researchers at the University of Colorado, alongside […]
- NEW YORK – Over a hundred conservative-leaning demonstrators gathered at the Collect Pond Park in Lower Manhattan Monday evening, intent on showing support for embattled former President Donald J. Trump, […]
- The innocence of American children is at risk, as far-leftists continue their unholy crusade to brainwash the minds of minors with revisionist history, transgender ideology, and psychological warfare against traditional, […]
- RAW EGG NATIONALIST: The World Has a Plastic Problem, as New Study Into ‘Plasticosis’ Disease Reveals.“Plasticosis” is the name a group of scientists have given to the damage caused by ingestion of plastics. The research these scientists carried out is based on seabirds, but has […]
100 Percent Fedup
- Students at Two Pittsburgh Catholic Schools and Two Public Schools Placed on Locked Down After Swatting Reports of Active Shooter [VIDEO]The following article was written by Patty McMurray and first published on 100 Percent Fed Up: Students at Two Pittsburgh Catholic Schools and Two Public Schools Placed on Locked Down […]
- Identity Politic Is Backfiring—BIG-TIME—As Dems Worry About What To Do With “Cackling” Kamala [VIDEO]The following article was written by Dr. Becky Behrends and first published on 100 Percent Fed Up: Identity Politic Is Backfiring—BIG-TIME—As Dems Worry About What To Do With “Cackling” Kamala […]
- OUTRAGE: Multiple Top Conservative Accounts Suspended On Twitter, Including Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, For Posting “Trans Day of Vengeance” Poster To Warn About Upcoming Event Outside of Supreme CourtThe following article was written by Amber Crawford and first published on 100 Percent Fed Up: OUTRAGE: Multiple Top Conservative Accounts Suspended On Twitter, Including Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, For […]
- Sen. Kennedy Grills DOJ’s Merrick Garland On TN Massacre By Trans Shooter: “Do You Plan To Open A Hate Crime Investigation For The Targeting Of Christians? [VIDEO]The following article was written by Frank Schaefer and first published on 100 Percent Fed Up: Sen. Kennedy Grills DOJ’s Merrick Garland On TN Massacre By Trans Shooter: “Do You […]
- The following article was written by Frank Schaefer and first published on 100 Percent Fed Up: SHOCKING: FBI Missed Clues From Nashville Shooter While Focusing Instead On Diversity Initiatives It […]
- WATCH: Matt Gaetz Torches Sec. Austin Over Taxpayer Money Funding Drag Queen Story Hour On Military BasesRepublican Congressman Matt Gaetz engaged in a contentious exchange with Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and General Mark Milley on Capitol Hill. The Florida lawmaker questioned Secretary Austin about the […]
- Cable news ratings king Tucker Carlson spent some time on his show Monday evening warning Americans about the RESTRICT Act, a bipartisan bill to ban TikTok, and the stunning federal […]
- A spokesperson for the Democratic Governor of Arizona, Katie Hobbs, resigned on Wednesday following a controversial post she uploaded on Twitter. Josselyn Berry, Hobb’s spokeswoman, posted a threatening image shortly […]
- The Manhattan grand jury investigating Donald Trump’s alleged hush money case with Stormy Daniels is not expected to receive any evidence for the next month. The jury is also expected […]
- House Republicans are “building the case” to issue criminal referrals against Dr. Anthony Fauci for lying to Congress, according to news reported on “The Benny Show” with journalist Benny Johnson. […]