Data of over 1.5 billion Facebook users is being sold on a popular hacking-related forum, according to Privacy Affairs. Private data contains users’ names, emails, phone numbers, locations, gender, and user ID.
This is the largest and most significant Facebook data dump to date and seemingly unrelated to an earlier 2021 Facebook data dump.
If authentic, this may constitute one of the biggest and most significant Facebook data dump to date.
- Data scrapers are selling sensitive personal data on 1.5 billion Facebook users.
- Data contains users’: name, email, phone number, location, gender, and user ID.
- Data appears to be authentic.
- Personal data obtained through web scraping.
- Data can be utilized for phishing and account takeover attacks.
- Sold data claimed to be new from 2021.
- Some prospective buyers claim they were scammed by the seller and no data was delivered after payment was made
Leave a Reply