Latest US news headlines for today from top news sites and channels: Fox News, New York Post, USA Today, Newsmax, The Epoch Times, The Hill,…
- Video of the Jan. 7 traffic stop of Tyre Nichols will be released one day after five officers were charged with murder and other crimes in his death.
- Five former Memphis police officers were charged with second-degree murder in the Tyre Nichols case. The RNC will hold its secret-ballot election.
- Following weeks of speculation about their fate on "GMA3," Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes have been ousted from the news program.
- Footage of the attack on former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi's husband was released to the public Friday.
- Dozens of new movies made their premiere at Sundance Film Festival 2023. From "Cassandro" to "Theater Camp," these were our favorites.
- A number of groups are organizing protests from coast to coast as Memphis officials prepare to release video of the police killing of Tyre Nichols.
- Richard "Alex" Murdaugh faces a jury, charged with killing his wife Maggie and son Paul. Lawyers are discussing the crime scene on day 5 of the trial.
- As GOP decides how closely to embrace Trump, Ronna McDaniel wins contentious election to stay party chairMcDaniel, first nominated for the job by Donald Trump in late 2016, defeated challengers who blamed her for the party's recent election reversals.
- Most Walmart pharmacies will close at 7 p.m. local time instead of at 9 p.m. to help employees achieve a better "work-life" balance.
- Police arrested Micki Witthoeft on traffic charges this month on the two-year anniversary of the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. D.C. AG declined to charge her.
US News from The Epoch Times
- Cancel culture thrives in American society because men are too weak to push back against it, stand up for their rights, and defend their families, said Steve Deace, conservative commentator […]
- Pilot safety and risk-management are always top-of-mind for Meredith Holladay, the owner of a small flight school. But the possible side effects of the COVID-19 shots present a new, difficult-to-gauge […]
- After a lengthy debate over numerous amendments, and despite the Biden administration’s promise of a veto, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives passed a bill on Jan. 27 limiting the Biden administration’s ability […]
- The United States and Papua New Guinea (PNG) are set to negotiate a defence cooperation agreement just after the southern Pacific nation agreed to a broad-reaching security agreement with neighbouring […]
- “They’re pretty much trying to invade America from the inside,” Enes Kanter Freedom says of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). “Because they know they’re not strong enough to invade America […]
- By curating the data that artificial intelligence (AI) uses to learn, tech companies like Google can bias the AI to censor information flowing on the internet, a Google whistleblower says. […]
- News Analysis American consumers are reaching for “green” products on shelves more than ever this year while corporations are cashing in on a gold mine. Though evidence suggests the trend […]
- Concerns and controversy are swirling around the decision by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to alter an electrocardiogram test limit for pilots. A researcher for an aviation advocacy group, US Freedom Flyers (USFF), stumbled […]
Fox News – US Headlines
- '1923' star Harrison Ford hopes to work with wife after she left the spotlight for 20 years to raise their sonHarrison Ford opened up about wanting to work with wife Calista Flockhart on a future project. She has been out of the spotlight 20 years while she raised their son, […]
- Miss Universe judge Emily Austin opens up about her experience at Miss Universe 2022 and controversy that has arisen in the aftermath of the pageant.
- Redditors explode on ‘piece of s—’ Georgia Gov. Kemp for national guard deployment: 'Delete Atlanta PD'Reddit users ripped into Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp and the Atlanta Police Department when National Guard troops were activated following violent protests.
- Former Vice President Mike Pence spoke out for the first time about his discovery of classified documents at his Carmel, Indiana home.
- A Missouri man was convicted of fatally shooting three people, one of whom was a toddler. He was found guilty of eight charges on Wednesday following the killings in Kirksville.
- Memphis businesses boarded up their windows in preparation of potential violence following the planned release of the bodycam footage in Tyre Nichols death.
- A sixth teenager has pleaded guilty in a 2022 shooting near an Iowa school. There were 10 teens involved in the drive-by shooting that killed one and left two others […]
- A Florida delivery driver has been found guilty of killing a 75-year-old woman and setting fire to her home on Wednesday. The man was delivering a washer and dryer to […]
- Bethune-Cookman athletic director defends university following Ed Reed saga: 'He actually let us down'Bethune-Cookman athletic director Reggie Theus defended the university and its handling of the Ed Reed situation after the Hall of Famer announced that he won't be the next coach of […]
- A federal appeals court is weighing whether a Vermont law school's cover up of two murals constitutes modification of the works by the artist who is suing the institution.
New York Post – US Headlines
- "I guess this is us now…," the embassy tweeted, suggesting it was now an "Embassy of Frenchness in the US."
- Massachusetts mom Lindsay Clancy was reportedly in an “intensive” program for post-partum depression and her husband worked from home to support her.
- Accused murderer Henry Tenon's links to Mario Fernandez continue to grow as the murder investigation becomes more intriguing.
- There didn’t appear to be any controversy from players over the Pride Night festivities.
- Florida delivery driver robbed by convicted felons with dozens of charges caught on terrifying videoTwo career criminals are back behind bars after robbing a delivery driver at gunpoint earlier this month.
- Rapper Azealia Banks praises DeSantis leadership, says she feels ‘way safer’ in Florida than in Los AngelesBanks said she felt like she needed a gun in Los Angeles.
- "They found multiple weapons and ammunition stashes throughout the home as if it were set up for some type of ambush or security purposes or whatever."
- "I’ve got one leg, I’ve got no feet, I see through one eye, got one workable hand. I was burned all over, and I feel stronger, I feel more confident […]
- The cross-border fire came after an Israeli raid in the occupied West Bank on Thursday that led to the largest single death toll in years of fighting.
- Convicted UK transgender rapist will serve sentence in male prison, moved from women’s facility after outcryA transgender woman convicted of rapes carried out when she was a man will serve her prison sentence in Scotland with male inmates, officials said.
US News from Daily Mail
- Adorable moment Queen Consort Camilla stands by King Charles after his candle doesn't light properlyThe Queen Consort, Camilla, waited for her husband to light his candle after his taper went out the first time at the Buckingham Palace reception, saying: 'We will do it […]
- The chilling audio of Paul Pelosi's call to 911 after an intruder broke into his home has been released today – with the 82-year-old telling the operator 'I've got a […]
- Emergency services tried to save the man, who has not been named, but he died at the scene at Cambridge Circus on the junction between Shaftesbury Avenue and Charing Cross Road.
- GOP Rep. Cory Mills scoffed at the outrage over his 'simple gift' of an inert grenade to fellow House members Friday morning.
- The Academy is looking into the 'aggressive' and 'illegal' campaign that saw 'To Leslie' star Andrea Riseborough snag an Oscar nomination and seemingly 'push out' two actresses of color.
- Sources told DailyMail.com that the TV talent continues to discuss their contracts with GMA over their contracts and future at the company.
- Memphis Police Chief Cerelyn Davis has warned that the footage is the worst she has witnessed in her career – warning there are 'acts that defy humanity' in the video.
- The shooting in the Jewish neighbourhood of Neve Yaakov followed a deadly raid by the Israeli military on Thursday in the occupied West Bank that killed nine Palestinians.
- DailyMail.com spotted Mario Fernandez looking casual and shaving his face Friday outside his brother's home in Orlando, Florida.
- Tom Brady enjoyed a pizza night with David Beckham and their children in Miami on Thursday – as the star moves on from his divorce from Gisele Bundchen.
The Hill – US Headlines
- A federal judge sentenced a man to 80 months in prison for using pepper spray during the Jan. 6 Capitol riot against officer Brian Sicknick, who died hours later of […]
- A federal judge has temporarily blocked a California law intended to prevent doctors from spreading COVID-19 misinformation or disinformation to patients, finding that it is “unconstitutionally vague.” A group of […]
- The charges filed against the mother of Ashli Babbitt for illegally blocking traffic and disobeying an order from police on the second anniversary of the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection have […]
- The Department of Justice (DOJ) said Thursday that it has received a temporary court order blocking two firearms companies from selling a device that officials say converts AR-15-style rifles into […]
- More than 100 Harvard students walked out of professor John L. Comaroff's class Tuesday afternoon to protest his teaching again after he was placed on leave last year for violating […]
- A judge has ruled that video of the attack on Paul Pelosi, the husband of Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), should be released following a motion from several news organizations, according […]
- A pivotal Supreme Court decision striking down New York’s concealed carry law last summer is set to be tested by a new law crafted by Democrats determined to curtail gun […]
- Asian American and Pacific Islander community advocates called on politicians to reform gun laws following two mass shootings in AAPI communities in California. Members of the AAPI Against Gun Violence […]
- A prosecutor’s pledge to make imminent charging decisions for “multiple” people in a probe centered on Donald Trump’s actions in Georgia following the 2020 election has renewed interest in whether […]
- The Supreme Court’s job approval remains slightly underwater but has risen since the court’s landmark decision overturning federal abortion protections last summer, according to a new Marquette Law School poll. […]